The Rotary Club of Williamsville has installed its 2016-2017 Club officers and Board of Directors at its installation dinner meeting at Milos Restaurant.  The international organization founded in Chicago in 1905 received its charter in 1925.  

For the past 96 years the Williamsville Club has been instrumental in a number of community initiatives, from metal recycling efforts in World War II to being a major force and contributor to the founding of Millard-Fillmore Suburban Hospital, annual scholarships for Williamsville students, Youth Exchange program for high school students, and community events as the Annual Strawberry Festival and the Classic Auto Show, and provides various support to Gateway-Longview.
The Club’s new president, Richard A. Wojtowicz, has been involved in a number of community volunteer organizations including Rotary, Amherst Youth Foundation, Inc., the Amherst Symphony Orchestra, Heritage Village and many others.  Mr. Wojtowicz also served as Councilmember on the Amherst Town Board.
The Club meets weekly at Milos Restaurant, 5877 Main Street in the Village of Williamsville on Mondays at 6:15 PM.  Guests are always welcomed.
Attached color photo (JPEG file) : left to right
Kevin O”Donnell  - President-Elect and Club Treasurer;  Robert Klein - Secretary;  Frank Ralabate – Director;  Vern Anderson – Executive Secretary; Richard Wojtowicz – President 2016-2017; James Burdick, M.D. – Director;  Douglas Littlewood – Director; Paul Banas – Director; Edward Stachura – Sergeant-at-Arms;  Gary Skalyo – Past President (Ex-Officio)